Lactobact® BABY+ from birth to 2 years old.
- Contains 3 selected bacterial cultures in a special and highly concentrated combination
- pantothenic acid and folic acid
- Folic acid supports maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Lactobact® BABY+ contains 3 selected bacterial cultures in a special and highly concentrated combination.
- Colic affects many infants with incidence rates of up to 25%. Studies reveal that infants with colic show lower microbiota diversity and stability.
- Lactobact® BABY+ bring Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli strains which show significant reduction of colics.
- Lactobact® uses a new, advanced and patented technology that achieves a 100x higher efficacy compared to conventional powder preparations.
- Lactobact® Intelicaps® selected SHIME® one of the few gut models to demonstrate the efficacy of the protection capability of the new microencapsulation.
- 2 g powder contains 50 μg folic acid (25% of RDA), 1,5 mg pantothenic acid (25% of RDA), 200 millions (2 x 10^8) bacterial cultures of the following strains:
1. Bifidobacterium bifidum B548
2. Bifidobacterium breve B6018
3. Lactobacillus casei B5773
Free from: yeast, milk, lactose, animal protein, gluten.
Please scroll down the Shop page to select one of our online or physical retail partners of choice.
2 g = 2 dosage spoons mixed with breastmilk/milk bottle to be taken at intervals throughout the day with meals.
Babies between 0-6 months:
2 times x 1 dosage spoon (or 4 times x 0,5 dosage spoon).
Babies after 6 months:
2 times x 1 dosage spoon.
1 time x 2 dosage spoons