From the air:
The biggest exposure occurs indoors through
- home renovation with conventional paints, plasterboard, polyurethane, flooring glues
- pressed wood composites cabinets
- dust accumulation on furniture, carpets
- old cracking paints
- damp, musty areas
- vinyl, plastic shower curtain liner
Are you monitoring the level of VOC and nano particles where you live, where you work?
Do you have a trustworthy air purifier?
Exposure occurs outdoors through
- vehicles, planes, industries and farms exhausts