Manmade chemicals can be found in
- not labeled antibiotic free products
- not labeled GMO or rBGH meat, eggs or dairy products
- conventional vs. organic products
- predators fish e.g. tuna
- food stored/reheat in plastic containers
- food wrapped, oven in aluminium foil
- plastic wraps or canned foods
- Teflon-coated nonstick pans
- shopping receipts
- Do you know that arsenic can be found in some rice or green tea?
- Do you know that persistent environmental contaminants (heavy metals, toxins) are non biodegradable may be deposited and absorbed into the surfaces of vegetables?